CHARLESGATE Starts 2022 With A Host Of New Hires & Promotions
2022 is off to a fast start at CHARLESGATE. Not only is our client base growing, but our team is also growing alongside it. We’ve added new team members across our business units and are extremely excited about the ability to promote some incredibly talented people internally. Helping our team reach their full potential is what we’re all about, and we’re so excited to highlight some of our employee growth to start the year.
In total, six members of our team were promoted, including the creation of two new positions.
- Todd Mikelonis has been promoted to Senior Director of Property Management
- Andrea Martel has been promoted to Associate Director
- Casey Patterson has been promoted to Associate Director
- Jared Clement has been promoted to Leasing Brokerage Manager, a new position.
- Ross Orlando has been promoted to Client Experience Manager, a new position.
- Cameron Lewis has been promoted to Property Manager.
In addition, we’ve added eight new full-time team members across several departments and business units, plus a new agent since the start of the year:
- Fritz Fanfan, Maintenance Supervisor
- Pat Bradley, Head of Content
- Christian Osorio, Maintenance Technician
- Sean Scanlan, Property Accountant
- Jen DeNisco, Agent
- Javier Huerta, Senior Property Manager
- Nely Vasquez Garcia, Cleaner
- Tyon Feaster, Maintenance Technician
And we’re not done yet – we’re hiring for positions throughout the company!
“I love everybody here and I believe in the culture and in the future of the company, like the future plan,” said Susan Doig, Brokerage Sales Manager. “It'll blow you away if you knew what the three- and the 10-year plan look like here. Just to be part of this is incredible to me.”
It’s certainly an exciting time to be at CHARLESGATE.